1. I need a UC Davis Computing Account, Departmental Account, or other account:
To get a Departmental Login Account, please click here and fill out the form.
2. Is this email a phishing/scam email?
If it is too good (or bad) to be true, then it probably is. Check out these presentation slides about how to recognize whether an email is a phishing email.
3. What are the passwords for the various equipment / Teaching calendars?
These may be released shortly. For now, contact Maria Tuccori if you need a particular password.
4. I need to be added to a list serv / departmental mailing list.
Find the responsible party/person here.
5. I want to connect to the Wifi
If you laptop is a personally owned laptop (meaning that it was not paid for by UC Davis, then you’ll need to schedule a security check of the laptop/device first. Please submit a ticket and let us know your availability so we can assist you.